Tempered Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya guild Tempered_Souls

Guild Ranking Battle(GRB) Guide

ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

Guild Ranking Battle(GRB) Guide Empty Guild Ranking Battle(GRB) Guide

Post  ValkyrieRosey Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:06 pm

GRB is a TEAM effort. In order to succeed we must think of the greater good of the guild and leave out our own personal feelings. Please do not be threatened, do not take offense to requests, suggestions, or directions given with regard to GRB. You are in this guild because we believe in you and respect you. If you are offended please speak to an officer before or after GRB in order to clarify the situation.

The first and most important thing to remember about GRB is that it is suppose to be fun. The Guild Ranking Battle is our chance to grind as hard as we can and prove that we Shine against thousands of other guilds. Any rank is an amazing feat. It's also important to remember that because of the nature of GRB it's a constant learning experience sometimes we try things and they don't work out as we expected, sometimes bless, or a different lineup can completely change things in ways we don't expect or account for properly. If you show up once as far as the guild is concerned you've already done a good job and each week you show up your understanding of how GRB works will improve and so will our guild ability to work as a team. So come prepared to grind hard for one hour at 12pm PST.

Remember the purpose of GRB is to score the most number of points in a single hour. The more mobs we kill and the faster we do it = the higher our score.

Guild Ranking Battle(GRB) Guide Grbmapre

GRB MAP

GRB is about to begin! At 5 min to GRB or earlier if you have lag issues, you should town out of the guild house, or use the GateKeeper to go to the Guild Mangers office and place your toon in the blue portal on upper right hand side from where you spawn into the guild managers office. Once you have loaded through the poral head to your assigned section. But you don't know where that is do you because you are new! There are many maps for GRB I suggest you examine the map I have posted here as well as the 3D maps at http://www.kurtbilisim.com/en/shaiya/3d-maps.php.

In the following map the peach section refers to the 1-15's zone, the blue section refers to the 16-30's zone, and the green section refers to the 31-70's zone. Using the labeling system in the below map I have given you an idea of where each class can contribute to GRB.

Archers / Rangers: are best utilized in Hunters and Zealots, Hallway, and Elf Knights and Archers sections

Mages / UM Rangers: are flexible and can either be part of an AOE party in the other sections or assist Archers with the Hunters and Zealots, Hallway, and Elf Knights and Archers sections

Fighters and Defenders: should focus on the Ninja Mobs, Warrior or Shaman, or the 15's zone on whole - depending on assignment

Priests: are needed in every section of GRB but when numbers are low go where the most heals are needed. In addition tanking priests can be utilized in Ninja Mobs, Warrior or Shaman, or the 15's zone. The Ninja Mobs are the only elemental mobs in GRB and are fire making this area best suited to priests who can afford to tank and kill.

PAY ATTENTION TO WHICH SECTION YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO GO TO!

ONCE THERE PICK A TASK APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR CLASS!

GRB CHECKLIST

Before the start of GRB each member should go through this checklist in order to make sure they are prepared. If you know you will be a last minute login for GRB then please do your checklist the night before.

Equipment is Repaired - Fighters and Archers be sure to repair multiple weapons
    UM's be sure to have a Res Rune, especially in the 30's and 15's sections - remember a priest cannot Res you.
    Pots are in excess (Remember GRB often experiences low bless)

Each member should have HP pots, SP pots, MP pots in sufficient amount for their class
    Members in the 15's section should have orange Dispel Potins for Sticky Status
    Members in the 60's section should have yellow Abolishing Potions for Darkness

You should also make sure you have done anything you need to do around the house before GRB to make sure you won't be distracted for example: Take out the dogs beforehand, get a drink, go to the restroom, get your grinding tunes, check the laundry... etc.

Guild Ranking Battle(GRB) Guide Empty Re: Guild Ranking Battle(GRB) Guide

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Ok i'm just wondering for GRB tomorrow, can i get one priest with me to drop the first 60 boss if u guys can drop witch and 15 boss i'll head thru kill the other 60 boss then head to old willow and take him down that's if u guys can drop witch. At that time i'll head to 30 zone and clean pirates up till GRB is over should easly push around 18-20k that way. just a rough idea relays on you guys to take witch tho then we can rack up a good amount of points from the other bosses, If not i can stay 60 zone and just farm points on the mobs with ease.
    ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ValkyrieRosey Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Yeah will see if someone will use their priest for you.Cause I am gonna use my fighter in 1-15...and I can put you in low area too...I know the trick.So we can kill fast..and get points fast

Post  Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Trick ? lol only tick i know tat ain't even a trick is all bosses dead so you can go where ever you like .. so whats this trick
    ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ValkyrieRosey Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:18 pm

Be at GRB tomorrow and I'll show you XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:14 pm