Tempered Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya guild Tempered_Souls

CrimsonRose's Fighter Guide

ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

CrimsonRose's Fighter Guide Empty CrimsonRose's Fighter Guide

Post  ValkyrieRosey Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:36 pm

CrimsonRose's Fighter Guide:

This is how I made my fighter.This is not how all people do there fighters.So use at your own discretion.So here I will show you the build I use.Also below I will show what to do for Hard Mode and Ultimate Mode.Also if you have your own build you like feel free to reply with what you use for stats and how you added you points.Now onto the guide,enjoy.

Hard Mode:

Str: +1 per lvl
    Dex: +6 per lvl till 200
    Luc: +6 per lvl till 200

When you make your fighter make sure to make your Dex 200 and Luck 200 and link Craft Lapis.Like what I did was add 6 to Dex and 1 to Strength till my Dex hit 200.Then I added 6 to Luck and 1 to Strength till my Luck hits 200.After then add all points into your Strength for higher damage.So when you are 59 your stats should look alot like this.

CrimsonRose's Fighter Guide Toonstats

Ultimate Mode:

Str: +1 per lvl
    Dex: +8 per lvl till 250
    Luc: +8 per lvl till 250

When you make your fighter make sure to make your Dex 200 and Luck 200 and link Craft Lapis.Like what I did was add 8 to Dex and 1 to Strength till my Dex hit 250.Then I added 8 to Luck and 1 to Strength till my Luck hits 250.After then add all points into your Strength for higher damage.So when you are 59 your stats should look alot like this.

(Picture to be added Later)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:14 am