Tempered Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya guild Tempered_Souls

3 posters

Pure Frustration

AiyanaFallen
    AiyanaFallen
    Officers
    Officers

Pure Frustration  Empty Pure Frustration

Post  AiyanaFallen Sun May 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Right now I'm very angry and very disappointed.

I'm past the point of the drama that has been happening behind the scenes.. Yes I know all about it. I have kept semi quiet but no more.

We are a guild, As a guild we are to recruit good people, friends and build the guild. While in the guild its suppose to be or what I want it to be is a second family and families grow to include others.

I have seen Jealousy,to total disrespect of new people coming into this guild making new people feel uncomfortable, unwanted. I'm sorry but I will not stand for it.

I have tried my hardest with My time to include everyone, to help when I can and answer all questions that I can. Leveling to 70 really isn't important to me. I want the friendship and the communication.

So if you don't want those things then you know how to quit don't let the door hit you on the arse when you go. I will not let anyone chase me from My family that I have grown to love.

Last time I check this was a Game meant to have fun and enjoy others company while PLAYING a game.

Now if you have any problems with me.. Take it to me.. I think I'm pretty easy to talk to and It took me this long to lose my patience.

But I want the fun back, I want the family back I want people to have FUN and enjoy themselves. Not to feel uncomfortable not to feel unwanted or needed.

Because with me I know I have not been on long .. But I have come to need Everyone of you.

Last edited by AiyanaFallen on Fri May 18, 2012 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    H-Mpriest

Pure Frustration  Empty Re: Pure Frustration

Post  H-Mpriest Sun May 13, 2012 9:51 pm

I aree complete with what Beth said it just a game and we should all get alone
    D_V_8
    D_V_8

Post  D_V_8 Fri May 18, 2012 10:56 am

agree and beth breathe girl breathe Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:01 am