Tempered Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya guild Tempered_Souls

2 posters

Farewell!!!!!!!

H-Mpriest

Farewell!!!!!!! Empty Farewell!!!!!!!

Post  H-Mpriest Mon May 28, 2012 9:34 pm

I just wanted to say goodbye for now a few personally thing had came up that I have to attend to I dout I will be able to log on at all this summer and everyone that know me knows that I will try my hardest to get back on ASAP thank u everyone for being understanding and if u don't screw u XD I hope to see u all in the near future but goodbye until then
    AiyanaFallen
    AiyanaFallen
    Officers
    Officers

Farewell!!!!!!! Empty Re: Farewell!!!!!!!

Post  AiyanaFallen Tue May 29, 2012 3:44 pm

You will be missed Jon and know that even poking your head on the forum here to tell us how your doing would be great.. *hugs* We figured all of real life is going to attack all of us here but We are family even if its only through this venue.. You will always be wanted with me *winx* .. Take care and don't over do it this summer enjoy it.
    H-Mpriest

Post  H-Mpriest Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Ty Beth and test me I'm not leaving for my own benefit and I Plan to keeP post new thing on forms and how will the merg work Will we all keep our same rank are will we have to start at rank 9 again and if we do it no big deal to me just long as most of th people from tempered soul is in the guild and I wish u and rosey the best of luck with everything u have gone on right now and hope to see u all soon

Jonathan

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:08 pm