Tempered Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya guild Tempered_Souls

4 posters

This is Messed up!

ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

This is Messed up! Empty This is Messed up!

Post  ValkyrieRosey Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:53 am

Kristine Webber

Well Collera...I hate to say this once again..as it seems to continue.So the other day I asked for a little help to hit 59 for grb so I could use the Oblivion Sonic Amulet.I was they were busy.So I was like cool no problem just let me know when your free.So I sat talking with Katie and Dany,which was known they would come too.So less then 3 mins later Bones and Fallen both have 3 lvl 70's in their party all the sudden.Mind you one of these lvl 70's is the one I asked.I was like WTF do I have to give out blow jobs or hand jobs to get some help or is Bones and Fallen so special they need 3 lvl 70's to help them.Especially one I asked before they did.At any rate.I pulled 2 toons out of CK to get away from that shit.Now I didnt ask anyone to come with me,but Katie,Dany,and Nipples took out a toon each too..cause they were like fuck this favortism.Now I party with them yes,but I never asked them to go.Now Lady pms I told her why I personally took my two toons out.So either she lied to Shadow,or Shadow is just plain lying cause he is telling people that I paid Katie,Dany,Nipples 10bil each to leave.Now for one I dont have that kind of gold lolz and for two if Shadow,and Nevin are gonna spread lies about me...least have the commen curtisy to tell me to my face.Cause of this they have created an enemy.Because I will not allow people to tell lies about me and just sit back and take it.So I am sorry Collera,but I will not return untill you are guild leader.Cause nothing I talked to shadow about is being fixed,also I had it agreed we would hold weekly meetings.We did it the first week after I returned...since that no meetings at all.Also the favortism bullshit has returned and came back quickly and even more so.Also Gen wants your phone number if thats ok...also if thats ok please send it to me again cause my daughter was playing a game on my phone,killed the battery and lost it. lolz But yeah that was my week...hope yours has gone better then mine [-_-]

Garrett Justgarrett
    3 hours ago
    Garrett Justgarrett

ya gen can have my phone number, i have not heard anything about u giving 10 bill out. i can see it both ways.. i gave a direct statement that i wanted bones 2 get aid. cuz i needed him. so i see that but three lvl 70's? thats not needed. cuts exp. everyone knows that. naw my week still sucks.. we will get this solved

Kristine Webber
    32 minutes ago
    Kristine Webber

Ah so thats why he gets so much help...why is someone like him so needed? All he is...is another Jake and Hyu.Treats ppl they are below him once he is high lvl.I think we have enough of those dont you? Good I hope you do get it solved.
    Katiesheart
    Katiesheart
    Officers
    Officers

This is Messed up! Empty Favoritism

Post  Katiesheart Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:02 am

Coll since no one has bothered to ask I will say it anyway. I was not paid any money to leave. I did not leave due to a "Rose incindent" like Shadow is telling people, nor did I leave for personal reasons like Nevin is telling people. And last but not least, I did not leave because my information was wriong or incorrect like Shadow is telling people. I left because I believe a promise given is a promise kept. I left because favoritism is running rampant in the guild. No one, including the guild leader, follows the rules either guild rules or ToS. Now obviously that does not apply to all people in the guild, but the ones who have power are abusing it at their whim. When we had the meeting, we were promised things would change for the better...they haven't changed in fact they have gotten way worse. And for a guild that doesn't power level there a few high levels who get power leveled almost daily! And two of those people getting leveled are rude, inconsiderate and 1 is just downright nasty when she gets mad. She whines yells at people for letting her UM die and wow she's a rank 3. I have seen Fallen_Sapphire curse people out when her toon dies (in area chat where everyone can see it). She calls people names when she doesn't get her way. That is not how anyone should act. She's also real good for leaving parties without saying anything leaving your party in a bind. As for BonesofHate he's good for leaving parties to without a word. If you don't invite Fallen_Sapphire into your party he gets obnoxious in your PM and demanding. He's rude to the lower levels and tried telling me what to do on several occassions. That doesn't work for me. Oh and yeah he's a rank 3 too. Now how is the guild supposed to get better when you have people like that as rank 3's? So you see my information isn't incorrect, I made my decision by what I HAVE seen, because I was there when it happened. When I mention certain things to officers they were laughed away or completely ignored. There are 2 officers in that guild that don't care enough and abuse their power when they choose to. One is afraid to make any strong decision and then stand by it (but I adore her nonetheless. The only Officer that guild has that's worth anything is Lady, she stands by her choices whether or not they are right or wrong. I admire that in any person. So you see Coll instead of people speculating or just not asking why I left, they really should have just asked. There is no need for people to lie about me, period. I do not lie if anything I can be brutally honest. One last thing Lady was warned that if changes weren't made I would leave, guess she didn't listen. I can not and will not for speak the others, as to why they left, their reasons are their own. These are mine.

This is Messed up! Empty Re: This is Messed up!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 pm

hey now i left with you all too hehe dont forget lil ol me!! Razz
    ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ValkyrieRosey Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:12 pm

hehe oh I didnt Ren...btw love your black and white pic.Very cute

Post  Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 am

awwe ty hun Very Happy honestly i dont think i look good lol
    ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ValkyrieRosey Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:40 am

pffft...yes you do.Your very pretty.

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 am

well ty hun, i changed my picture though lol i dont like seeing my glasses
    ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ValkyrieRosey Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:14 am

hehe OMG I love that new picture.Very good one ^_~

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:36 pm

awwe *blushes* ty sweetie
    ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ValkyrieRosey Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 pm

hehe your very welcome ^_~

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:08 am

Eh CK has gone to hell nowadays even tho I was in it for maybe like a month lol but still after I did all that bs to get to rank 3 and then shadow ranked me back down to rank 9 I said fuck that noise so im glad yall left there lol
    ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ValkyrieRosey Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:46 am

Yeah its kinda fucked up how CK turned out.The funny part is Shadow was never supposed to be guild leader.He has only one good officer.The rest play the favoritism card helping those they want too,and ignoring other people.The worsrt part is they ignore guild chat alot.Thats why so many people get away with begging and being rude.So yeah CK does need to realize their defaults before its too late and CK crumbles and becomes nothing but a memory.But Shadow has lost all my trust for him.He lies too much and I hope he realizes that I wont be coming back even with all his lies about me. hehe His lies will bury him.
    ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ValkyrieRosey Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:30 pm

lmfao Well said Dany!!!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:49 pm

lmfao
    .Lunna.
    .Lunna.
    Captains
    Captains

Post  .Lunna. Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 am

well what I have to say might take for days lolz but what I can say is
    Shadow is a changed man idk how he got this way but I know if he don't change
    now he will lose the rest of the people he care for... there one thing that sucks in life
    and that one thing is LIVING YOUR LIFE ALONE DYING ALONE Shadow is heqading in that path
    if he don't change now he might even lose Lady cause I know Lady is kind hearted and would never
    spread nasty rumors like that that is all Shadow's doing and has for Nevin I hope he not with him as well
    only time will tell I know how to find what I need off people and turn it agesnt them and I will

I HATE SHOWING THIS SIDE OF MY SELF
    ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ValkyrieRosey Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:18 am

Well said Lunna,and I agree..Shadow does need to change.His lies are becoming endless...also he needs to see what he is doing for one I found Collera never appointed him as leader like he claimed.but thats here nor there now.But yeah I really do hope they realize what they are doing soon or CK will fall.But yeah Shadow has become power hungry and allowed his position to go to his head.He will soon learn when he finds himself alone and in need to talk to someone...anyone.
    .Lunna.
    .Lunna.
    Captains
    Captains

Post  .Lunna. Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:45 am

agree I just hope it's not too late
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:09 am

CrimsonRose wrote:Yeah its kinda fucked up how CK turned out.The funny part is Shadow was never supposed to be guild leader.He has only one good officer.The rest play the favoritism card helping those they want too,and ignoring other people.The worsrt part is they ignore guild chat alot.Thats why so many people get away with begging and being rude.So yeah CK does need to realize their defaults before its too late and CK crumbles and becomes nothing but a memory.But Shadow has lost all my trust for him.He lies too much and I hope he realizes that I wont be coming back even with all his lies about me. hehe His lies will bury him.

One good officer? Sorry. I cant even agree with that much credit to shadow.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:58 am