Tempered Souls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya guild Tempered_Souls

3 posters

Just thinking

H-Mpriest

Just thinking Empty Just thinking

Post  H-Mpriest Tue May 08, 2012 10:00 pm

I notice that we have a good size guild but not to many people log on and for that reason we are not doing as well as we could in GRB,SO instead of stressing over that we should build up skill lvl of our guild and get all of the main people that log on to 70 so that we can make up for having a small turn out for GRB ,and this will also greatly help us when the cap changes, because everyone will be trying to lvl so more the most part they are going to want to lvl with there guildies so if we can get everyone that normal log on to 70 before the cap changes we will also be able to lvl as a guild and get here quickly and be able to start working on our gear and in the end this will just show that u don't have to be a huge to guild to be great as long as u have decated people and people u enjoy playing with u can do anything the high ranking guilds can do Wink
    .GEN.
    .GEN.

Just thinking Empty Re: Just thinking

Post  .GEN. Tue May 08, 2012 10:25 pm

that all sounds good bro but atm there isn't rly a time when everyone is on beside me and rosey no one is always on as much we need ppl to be on more often plus me and rosey also trying something after her UM is done we wanna work on getting all the 70's we do have into 70 gear by selling plvl farming or what ever else we can think of to make alittle money on the side
    ValkyrieRosey
    ValkyrieRosey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ValkyrieRosey Tue May 08, 2012 10:28 pm

I do agree..small and good is better then many and weak.Thats one thing I am trying to work on as well.I just need to make gold to get pants and to link what I need...then I will be set.Once I am done am gonna run down the list and help everyone get what they need.To help them for GRB and just to simply grind.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:46 pm